Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love everything RED (Sigh)

Red is my absolute favorite color. It is bright, cheerful, whimsical yet funky all at once. For me it is a color that can be used in any decor in all seasons. (in my book anyhow) 

Hence these curtains, my husband build these. I drew up a little sketch and he delivered. We wanted something different, so, this is what we came up with. One might say that it's a little wacky, but I absolutely love it! It truly captures our personality.

I also made these pillow covers to go with the whole theme. I made them with snap buttons in the back which makes them very practical. When dirty just remove the cover, put it in with the rest of the wash and voila they 're clean again.





from our garden

my beautiful niece looking at a butterfly

a closer view

No comments:

Post a Comment