Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Prayer




I once heard someone say this statement, and I have to say that it hit me like a brick! It made me think long and hard about what my ambitions and goals in life are.

My prayer to my heavenly Daddy is this, "Father help me to follow your heart. Help me to never compromise you for the things of this world. To love your way and not the world's way. To reflect you in everything I do and say. Let the people see you in me. To be holy as you are holy. Let me see people the way you see them - with a loving and gentle heart no matter how unloveable they are. It is not easy, but with the help of your Holy Spirit that lives within me it is possible. Also, help me to teach my children your way of doing things and not the world's way, so they shall never depart from you."

This my friends is my heart's desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment